The Arkansas Baptist Children's Homes and Family Ministries (ABCHomes) Family Care Homes assist single-parent mothers and their children through residential group care, mentoring, financial planning, teaching, counseling and referral to valuable community resources. The focus is on long-term quality of life improvements, not on temporary solutions.
The Homes provide safe and stable environments to protect, nurture and restore struggling mothers and their children as they navigate through difficult life circumstances. Most importantly, families stay together.
Family Care provides:
- A stable home, filled with love and hope
- A private suite for each family
- Help for single mothers, with respect and courtesy
- Counseling for individuals and families Goal-oriented case
- Access to employment resources
- Education and training assistance
- Life skills training
- Money management guidance
- Parenting resources
Jonesboro Family Care Home:
To receive an application or for additional information on the Jonesboro Family Care Home, contact Christen Hayes, case manager at 870-935-5134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Rock Family Care Home:
To receive an application or for additional information on the Little Rock Family Care Home, contact Sean Culpepper at email@example.com.